On your computer
- open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mesnerlyons.com_1cekr7hg3lln0494sq5n6c4fe4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
On your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Paste https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mesnerlyons.com_1cekr7hg3lln0494sq5n6c4fe4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
It looks from all the ‘delivery failure’ emails that unexpectedly appeared in my inbox tonight that something I don’t understand triggered an email to all subscribers to this calendar. Sorry about that – I just updated with tonight’s results as always. I hope it doesn’t happen again.